- Publié le 12/02/2021
- Contrat : CDI
Responsable Marketing Média Sociaux - Growth Marketing Manager
Founded by a group of entrepreneurs and technology enthusiasts, our client has offices in Paris (R & D headquarters), London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. Our client provides its own customers, leading companies across multiple industries, with SaaS or on-premises analytics solutions to drive critical business processes.
Dealing with massive, volatile data volumes in real-time, they help speed up and improve decision-making. The scope of these solutions ranges from managing prices and inventory under multiple constraints in retail, to the management of all types of financial risks (market, credit, liquidity, etc.), and compliance with regulatory constraints
Our customer, has recently launched a new product : a free community product based on innovative technology that aims to transform how professionals like Quants, Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Business Users collaborate and leverage data to create value. This is an opportunity for our customer to reach a new and much larger audience for their products and technology. In a very competitive space, they strongly believe that this new product has the potential to become the new platform of reference for all professionals who analyze data.
To achieve this goal, our recruitment firm, Clémentine Executive search & Recruitment expert for digital Talent is looking for a native speaker English ou bilingual English/French Digital Marketing Manager to support and expand its effort to create a large and vibrant user community for the new product of our customer
The mission of the Digital Marketing Manager is to engage with and win the hearts and minds of professionals who work with data to increase the adoption of the new product. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll play a key role in creating and engaging with a diverse and active community from all over the world and spanning many different business verticals. Your goal will be to achieve a sustainable community growth with high impressions and engagements levels, as well as encourage community members to gradually expand their use of the new product, develop use cases and contribute back to the community.
As part of the global marketing team, your goal will be to:
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy around the new product.
- Support the development of high-impact marketing campaigns including but not limited to SEM, social medias and influencers.
- Track and analyze effectiveness of campaigns.
- Grow and manage a user community around multiple channels such as Linkedin, Twitter, Medium, Gitter and Youtube.
- Create, review and publish content on social media for the new product to educate the community and foster interest around it.
- Build relationships with key influencers to promote the new product brand.
- Organize events, conferences, webinars and secure speaking spots.
- Monitor and suggest relevant and trending topics to communicate and publish about.
- Demonstrated ability to develop product strategy and positioning, customers and market insights, and campaign effectiveness/ROI analysis.
- Experience designing from scratch, launching and scaling integrated marketing experience that span multiple countries and multiple channels.
- Experience with SEM.
- Excellent copywriting/editorial skills with an understanding of how to target messaging and visuals to different markets and channels and a sixth-sense for what great marketing/messaging looks like.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills (ideally native speaker)
- Interest in the Internet, online products and advertising market, customers and market dynamics.
- Experience in the tech industry.
- Experience partnering closely with product and engineering teams.
The position is based on your preference in Paris or Toulouse with a very attractive salary depending on your experience.
Please send to Lysiane Villedieu your resume with your application.
Fonction : Direction du Digital
Secteur : AUTRES ACTIVITÉS DE SERVICES