- Publié le 07/05/2021
Web & consumer Data analyst
Our Client is a leading international games publisher and distributor committed to telling amazing stories through great games with over 34 million games sold in more than 50 countries. Through their portfolio of iconic game titles, they create a dynamic content experience for players across a variety of digital and physical platforms. Our client also creates inspiring and innovative products in partnership with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of over 1500 people, our client operates in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
Capitalizing on the wealth of its 300+ rich IP catalogue Our client group’s ambition is to become a leading content group over the next years.
To do so, our client has started creating a full digital ecosystem based on eCommerce capabilities , Digital Gaming Experiences and Marketing websites and companion apps.
To achieve this goal, our recruitment firm, Clémentine Executive search & Recruitment expert for digital Talent is looking for a Web & Consumer Data Analyst
As part of the Media & Data Team, your mission is to leverage our client digital and consumer data to support business decisions making and performance management.
• Ensure a high quality of data collection by:
- Challenging current tagging plans and creating new ones from scratch
- Defining the data collection strategy
- Implementing pixels
- Detecting potential unexpected trends that would require actions
- Ensuring GDPR compliancy of the data collection
• Feed the Business with data-based insights using both web traffic data and consumer information on :
- The consumer journey (from awareness to the conversion and retention) to optimize websites and campaigns for better conversion
- The onsite user experience to optimize website performances
- Attribution modeling to understand which sources drive the most engaged users
- Users clustering to understand better our registered users and their behavior
• Assist business teams with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support
• Develop & automate analysis to understand the business performances across the full funnel of acquisition
• Help to deploy a A/B test culture by implementing the right tools and analyzing the results in clear and actionable way
- You have 3-5 years experiences in Web Data Analysis, ideally in e-commerce environment or in a subscription business model
- You have a good knowledge of Web Analytics tools (Google Analytics) and tag management system (GTM)
- You have excellent analytical skills, involving data analysis and modeling, you are able to find the best insights in large datasets and summarize findings in a clear and actionable way
- You know the basics of statistical techniques and spontaneously leverage them to ensure robustness of your analyses
- Knowledge of programming languages and data-visualization tools (SQL, Python, PowerBI...) is a plus
- You speak fluent English & French
The job is located in Paris (France).
Please send your application to : Lysiane VILLEDIEU.