- Published on December, 14th 2018,
- Contrat : CDI / Full-time Contract,
- Place : Hauts-de-Seine (92).
Video Business Developer Europe
Clémentine is a recruitment agency, specialized on the digital and IT expertise since 2000.
Clémentine is now recruiting a Video Business Developer Europe for one of its client, leader at the global scale in frictionless identification and authentication business.
The Video Business Developer Europe will be integrated to the Public Security Business Unit and report directly to the VP Public Security Europe. S/he will be in charge of orienting the development of video products according to the market expectations and promoting them internally by helping the worldwide Sales team distribute them efficiently.
The Video Business Developer Europe will :
- Developing existing clients,
- Conquering new markets / accounts.
- With clients (from tech to C-level),
- With business partners (integrators, VMS, existing and new clients)
- By attending events and conferences.
- On product innovations,
- On new business opportunities (new usages and needs).
With an extensive experience on public security projects, your in-depth knowledge of the video surveillance market allows you to promote the video offer efficiently, in a large variety of contexts.
Business and results-focused, you know how to efficiently conquer & develop clients thanks to excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to promote the video offer both internally and externally.
Written and oral skills in English are a key asset to meet the business objectives given the international scope of the position.
Job located in La Défense (92 – France) with regular travelling throughout Europe.
To apply for the job, please send your application to Cécile Eymard.
NOS OFFRES D'EMPLOI RÉCENTES
CONFIEZ-NOUS VOTRE RECHERCHE