- Publié le 08 février 2017,
- Contrat : CDI,
- Lieu : Lannion.
Clémentine, recruitment consulting firm, specialist in the fields of digital and IT, research for its client a Team lead of Security R&D.
Our client is a global leader in technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, the company is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises delivering on the promise of 5G, Cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT. Serving customers in over 100 countries, his research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. In order to prevent risks and to guarantee an infallible security of softwares and hardwares, our client is building a strong Security R&D Team located in Lannion (France).
Collaborating with three other teams in Germany (Munich), Poland and Canada (Ottawa), this team (of twenty persons to date) will analyse new security threats and give the guidelines and directions for new components of our security portfolio. This includes the design of the architecture, proposing requirements, develop prototypes to build strong security systems. We are hiring the manager of this French team.
Main responsibility areas
- Lead design, testing and implementation of security product.
Other responsibilty areas
- Leads and manages R&D organization unit including multiple project teams,
- Recruiting and team building,
- Project Management.
- Responsible for security solution/system design and reference architecture,
- Responsible for requirement analysis, architecture development and requirement development,
- Responsible for feature breakdown and software development process,
- Responsible for interaction with other product line and 3rd party,
- Coordinate R&D and product management team,
- Coordinate end-to-end solutions design and testing with cybersecurity elements.
Basic requirement > 10 years of experience in IT, cyber security and telecommunication.
Experiences required : The main experience required is in security.
- R&D – Cyber Security,
- Architecture & Development,
- Threat intelligence.
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence,
- Experience in R&D,
- Excellent software development and architecture design experience,
- Experience and knowledge in IOT and Security Strategies and upcoming Standards and Security Requirements,
- Experience in international company as team/project lead,
- Excellent administrative and technical security experience.
- Experience and knowledge in ETSI Security and 3GPP Security Standards,
- Experience and knowledge in ETSI NFV Security and latest 5GPP or MEC development,
- Experience and knowledge in other reference Security benchmarks in the industry e.g. CIS, NSA etc,
- Certified experience about security (CISSP or equivalent),
- Certified or proven project management know how (PMMI or equivalent),
- Certified for quality (ISO 9001),
- Certified for PMI-ACP ( Agile Certified Practitioner from the Project Management Institute ) Additional requirements,
- Ability and interest to be an active member of an international project team,
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills,
- Mandatorily fluent in writing and speaking business English,
- Innovative thinking,
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience about create and feature screening processes,
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience about network security, like security gateway, firewall, VPN, IDS/IPS, etc,
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience of security domains like PKI, AAA, Cipher, etc,
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience about telecommunication network (e.g. 3GPP, TCP/IP, OSS, etc.),
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience about Cloud Computing (OpenStack, VMware, etc.),
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience about NFV and SDN,
- Good Knowledge and relevant experience about business management and financial,
- Good connection and Network towards ANSSI and other relevant security organizations.
Please send your applications to Benjamin Stanislas.
Partager l'offre :